The single most important component of the port – our cargo handling operations – are centered around 2 new Liebherr LHM 420 mobile harbor cranes. These 2 cranes will be the first Liebherr 420’s in the Caribbean and were selected for the following characteristics:
Capacity: 124 MT maximum load capacity with 35.8MT load capacity on the hook at
48 meters radius.
Efficiency: Typical production for these cranes is in excess of 30 moves per hour.
Fuel efficiency: These units are diesel powered and extremely efficient.
Maintenance: Remote wireless monitoring of systems status, key statistics, and alerts allow our team to keep crane uptime at the highest levels. In addition, Liebherr has a significant spare parts inventory located close-by in Miami.
Training: Liebherr has established a complete training program with virtual simulator in Miami which helps ensure qualified operators and the highest levels of productivity.
- Above quay at minimum radius of 44 m
- Above quay at maximum radius of 29 m
- Below quay level at an approximate radius of 14 m
- Hoisting/lowering equal to 0-120 m/min.
- Slewing equal to 0-1.6 rmp.
- Luffing equal to 0-85 m/min
- Traveling equal to 0-5 km/h.
Terminal Handling Equipment
- 2 Taylor Toploaders
- 2 Taylor Container Handlers
- 1 Taylor 30,000 lb. Forklift
- 10 Bomb Carts
- 10 Tractor Trailer Port Mules
- 200 Container Chassis
- 16 Truck
Were you able to celltrackingapps get your hands on some airpods.