PORT LAFITO Haiti’s Panamax Port
- Software Operations with Tideworks Terminal Management Solutions
- Quay side Terminal of 130,000 square meters (13 hectares)**to be 260,000 m2 at the completion of phase 2.
- 450 meters of berth for offloading & loading operations****to be 900 meters at the completion of phase 2.
- At 12.5 meters of safe draft, it is the deepest port in Haiti.
- Administration Building – for personnel, customs, port authority, security, etc.
- State of the art cranes.
- New terminal container handlers.
- Vessel mooring/unmooring services.
- Container terminal includes reefer services.
- 24 Hour security.
- ISPS and C-TPAT certified
- Inland Terminal located 5 minutes from Port-au-Prince International Airport.
When next your colleague in the advanced spanish do my college homework class comes to you saying, please help me do my spanish homework.